Digital/Email Marketing Coordinator
Your new career awaits!
With ongoing growth of our client base and products, we're on the lookout for a Digital/Email Marketing Coordinator to join our awesome team in Milton, Brisbane on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in coordinating, scheduling, implementing and evaluating digital initiatives and broader marketing strategies within our business.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, reporting and deployment of one-time, recurring, and triggered email campaigns and push notifications (using Salesforce, Pardot and Auto Pilot);
- Managing a campaign calendar to ensure delivery of personalised, engaging and appropriate content;
- Providing regular reporting and metrics to the marketing, sales and product teams to ensure maximum campaign ROIs are met;
- Assisting the sales team to reach targets through email building and deployment; and
- Delivering email deployments by agreed deadlines each day.
Supported by a wider marketing team based in Sydney, and a multi-disciplinary team in Brisbane, you'll have lots of people to learn from, bounce ideas off of, and enjoy working with. They will also take care of content planning and copywriting, so you can focus on what you do best!
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We're looking for a proactive, data-driven thinker with strong analytical skills, an inquiring and investigative mind, and the ability to follow a planned campaign calendar.
You will most likely have a couple of years of digital marketing, email marketing and/or database administration experience under your belt and be comfortable working with a diverse range of internal stakeholders to create targeted email marketing campaigns that result in new and exciting business opportunities.
Tertiary qualifications in marketing or other relevant areas will be a plus, but are not mandatory, however experience with email marketing software will definitely speed up your learning curve!
Importantly, you will have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, whilst still functioning and contributing to a multi-disciplinary team.
Package & Perks
Our culture is one of innovation, dedication, determination and fun!
You won't be coming to 'work' each day at EO — you'll be carving out a successful career with an expanding business that rewards and celebrates performance and loyalty. You'll receive continuous training and support from our fabulous Sales and Account Managers and Specialists who are all here to support you and invested in helping you succeed.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package negotiable with skills and experience. You will also have access to a range of fantastic benefits including:
- The ability to earn monthly performance based incentives over and above your base salary
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Top achievers attend our Global international celebration;
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, and snacks daily; and
- Regular social events, including quarterly company Awards Nights!
We’ve had over 10 years of steady results and have grown revenue year-on-year so it's a great time to join.If this all sounds good to you, fill out an application below and we'll be in touch shortly!
Connecting People to Grow Companies, Careers and Communities...
That’s what we’re all about at Employment Office.
Recruitment is (or should be!) a major priority for every business across Australia. To grow a business and outperform the competition you need to be able to attract the best talent, regardless of the industry or position.
But recruitment is a challenge. It can be a struggle for HR, who often don't have the range of skills required, from copywriting through to software systems and candidate management. Or it's a 'grudge' purchase when employers have to use those expensive agencies that charge a high percentage of salary for a candidate that sometimes isn’t even the best fit!
Employment Office offers our clients a different option - a suite of products and services that offer great value, and are highly effective and transparent. Our customers know exactly what they pay for, and trust our Specialist Recruitment Advertising and Shortlisting Teams to find and secure the best talent for their organisation.
To submit an application, please fill out the screening questions below - Please note: Candidates are required to fill out these questions thoughtfully with an appropriate amount of detail. Applications with one-word responses or 'see CV' will not be considered.